Thursday, May 2, 2013

System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager Cookbook


System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager cookbook

A couple of months ago, I got an e-mail from a fellow MVP, Alessandro Cardoso.

And it’s funny how this community works. I remember when I started at the forums, and especially the Hyper-V forum, there was this person called ‘Alessandro Cardoso’ who served long and detailed answers to the Hyper-V community. The same Alessandro Cardoso was asking if I could be the technical reviewer of his book ‘Virtual Machine Manager – Cookbook’.

Before you continue reading this blog post, make sure you will grab a copy right now:


I have been writing a similar book myself, and participated on several other on this topic. That’s why I keep doing this. Working with Hyper-V, Windows Server and System Center is a part of my day job, and when it comes to Virtual Machine Manager (which is my second home), I cannot resist.

It was a pleasure assisting Alessandro on this book and help him with my insight on network virtualization and the other hot new topics in Service Pack 1.

It is very well written and covers a bunch of ninja tricks and tips for you to get the kick-start you need with this technology.

No comments: